Saturday 5 February 2011

My Committment to Andy Samberg

What Up Peeps!!!

So, you know by now that I have loved Andy for a whole YEAR now! This is a world record considering the fact that I've been bouncing from celebrity-to-celebrity from time to time over the past 4 years! For the record, Andy is the longest celebrity crush I've ever had! (he totally surpassed Mitchel Musso, who was the 2nd longest celebrity crush I ever had!) So, it should not be such a surprise that Andy and I got married right after my 18th birthday!! :-)

RELAX Peeps!! This is ALL pretend! LOSNL!!! (But, God do I wish it were real!) Yes! We had gotten married on a Sunday, on December 12th, 2010! It had to be on a Sunday because that Saturday night, there was a new Saturday Night Live episode! And since it was live, he was out there in New York! But once the episode had ended, he had traveled back to Arizona to meet up with me! I like to tell people that we got married on a boat like a boss!!! :-) Which we did!! We were on the Pacific Ocean going towards Hawaii! It was a beautiful wedding! There were LOADS of A-List stars there! The rest of The Lonely Island crew had to be there! My family and close friends were there too! It was amazing! Hanifa and Kelsey Abel were among my bridesmaids! Their dresses were to die for along with my wedding dress! :-) And Andy looked soo handsome as we exchanged rings and said our vows! It was, indeed, a wonderful wedding!

I had to turn 18 before I married Andy-otherwise, it would have been illegal! (remember: Andy is 32!) So, you see Peeps, this is all symbolizing my commitment to Andy! Andy is my permanent #1 celebrity crush, and will stay like that! Yeah, sure there are other cute male celebrities, but, my heart belongs with Andy. Andy Samberg! My Andy!! I love him sooo much! :-) He makes me smile every time I think about him! He is the only guy I will have a crush on until my soul mate enters my life! O how I love to love! O! And that does explain why my nickname had changed from "~Mrs. Samberg~" to "~OFFICIAL Mrs. Samberg~" !! :-)

Well Peeps, I gotta go! O! Before I go, there is a NEW SNL (Saturday Night Live) episode tonight and next Saturday! You should totally see it! It comes on on NBC at 10:30 pm-12:00 am (Western Time)/ 11:00 pm-12:30 am (Eastern Time)!!! Have a great weekend Peeps!!

*Remember*~ Life is a play. It's not its length, but its performance that counts.

Your "Committed" Friend,

Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A ~OFFICIAL Mrs. Samberg~

No comments: