Friday 2 July 2010

The Grades Are On My Side Now

What Up Peeps!!!

So, JUNIOR YEAR is officially done for me!!!! I am absolutely thrilled about this! And not just because I'm going to be a Senior next year, but also because I made it this past year! As you know, I HATE science with a passion! So, having Physics this past year was a real challenge for me! I loved my teacher, Mr. Sheoran....even though I barely understood what the heck he was talking about! Heck, my whole Physics class didn't understand what he was teaching! I made it through with a B as my semester grade! A "B"!!! I'm soo happy! That was the class I was most worried about! I don't even know how I even got that B, but the main thing is that I got it!!!

As far as my other classes, I passed with A's and B's!! I'm soo proud of myself! I can now officially say that Junior year was friggin hard! It was the hardest year EVER for me! I went through blood, sweat, tears, stress.....and yet, no grey hair! LOSNL!! I say that because Freshman year, I got my first grey hair....and that year wasn't that stressful for me! Plus, I took YOGA that year! So, how the heck did I get a grey hair from Freshman year and not Junior year?! {sigh} Oh, the body does wondrous things, doesn't it?

Finals for the last week of school was weird for me this past year. I was MOST worried about my Physics final (of course). So, my strategy this time around was to not study as much on Physics and to just relax about it. (For my Physics final 1st semester, I studied my butt off and FAILED the final) Come results time, I had a "D" for my Physics final! But, luckily for me, I had some extra cushion on my grade, with extra-credit and all, so, I'm good! The final I was LEAST worried about was my Band final-which all it is is a sheet of paper asking you to reflect on your last performance of the year! I know, right?! That's the easiest final of all, and that's why I like it! Ahh. It feels soo good to be in Band!

I wonder what Senior year will unfold for me.... I've got soo much to think about: Prom, Graduation, College, etc. I know I'll survive it all with Allah {God} by my side, guiding me along the way! And I'll make sure to tell you ALL about it! Well, Peeps, I got to go! I'll talk to you guys later!

*Remember*~A small house can hold as much happiness as a big one.

Your "Proud" Friend,

Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A ~Mrs. Samberg~

No comments: