Monday 3 October 2011

So

What Up Peeps!!!


    POEM BACKGROUND: This poem is written by my friend when we were in the 8th grade. It's really a break-up poem. As you read this, take note of her questions. Keep in mind that we were only in the 8th grade at the time! Here's her poem "So"! Enjoy!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
So

So all I am is what
to you?
So you go behind my
back and talk *spit*
bout me?
Thats all right yea
thats fine Im'a find
me a man thats all
mine.
But the question is why
am I the one that crys?
Why are you the one
that always lies.
So why am I the one that
sacrifices.
But the[n] gets hurt
disturbed
Broken Heart
no dude to hold
But thats alright thats ok
I dont need you anyway Ima
be just fine w/ a man
thats all mine.

By: Young Breezy
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
So, what did you think of this poem? I found it interesting that she speaks of finding a man when she was only in the 8th grade! For me, relationships wasn't that big when I was in the 8th grade. I mean, I had crushes, but there wasn't anything major in my love life at the time. (besides my 1st boyfriend! :-) )

Well, if you have any poetry and you wanna see it here, you know where to find me! I'll talk to you guys later!

*Remember*~You are offered the dream of a lifetime. Say yes!

Your "Poetic" Friend,
Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A ~OFFICIAL Mrs. Samberg~

No comments: