Friday 5 August 2011

Shark Week=Me Gusta!

Whats Up Peeps!!!


Yes! This week is the 24th Annual Shark Week!!! And guess who's hosting it?! MY HUSBAND!!!! EEEEPPPP!!! So, of course you know I had to wet my beak on this action!!! Last night, they premiered Shark City-which had my Andy ALL OVER IT!!! It was an amazing episode!!! I'm learning alot about sharks along the process!! This whole week, I'm doing a Shark Week Tweet Fest!! You can follow me on Twitter here:
@SaidahKamaria7
I LOVE tweeting about major events-and this Shark Week is a major event!! Seeing my Andy all drenched in ocean water with his cool red sunglasses while learning about Sharks is definitely how I like to end this summer with! My favorite shark is the Nurse Shark because they are like puppies that want to be played with!! Nurse Sharks are actually very friendly!!! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your summer!! Later Days!! :-)


Your "Shark-Lovin" Friend,

Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A ~OFFICIAL Mrs. Samberg~

No comments: