Saturday 5 March 2011

Life (Being Perfect)

What Up Peeps!!!
POEM BACKGROUND: I had written this poem when I was in 8th grade. It's a bit rough, to say the least! But at least it shows my earlier work as a poet! This poem is basically about how I make it through the day trying to make everything right. So, sit back and enjoy my poem "Life (Being Perfect)"!
777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
Life (Being Perfect)
My life is far from perfect.
Things go wrong everyday.
I try to make everything.....
perfect.
But, in the end,
things go wrong.
I try making straight A's;
I try being the best trombone
player in school;
I try being the best big sister for
my 1 yr. old brother & my 10 yr. old
sister;
I even try to be the best student
any teacher could ever have.
Sometimes, it works;
don't get me wrong;
Matter of fact;
it does work.
But, it's very hard to achieve it
all.
A lot of things are thrown into
my life right now.
I'm going to be moving on May 30th;
I'm going to a new school;
With new friends;
And new weather.
I can't say that I'm not going to
try to be perfect;
Because I am going to try to be
perfect.
And I'm gonna let the whole world
know it.
Wish me luck!
I'm gonna need it!
Written By:
Saidah Wilson
A.K.A
Sanjaya
7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
So, what are your thoughts on this poem?! Well, one thing is for sure: I was a little obsessed with semi-colons on this poem! But, it's all good! I think this poem is really cute! I like how I have so much confidence in myself! And yes, I was a goody-good back then! I still am today! This poem was written right before I moved here to Arizona! But, believe me, my poetry has gotten way better since then! I can't wait to show you guys my latest poems! I've had so much time to myself lately to write some really good and profound poems! So, keep a look-out for those! If you are a poet and would love to see your poem on this blog, you can email me here:
Or, if you go to Millennium High School, you can just talk to me about it!!
Well Peeps, I better go! There's a new SNL episode tonight and I can't wait to see it! Plus, I'm having tacos tonight!! Cool Beans!! Goodnight everyone!!
*Remember*~Be calm and collected, peace is a virtue.
Your "Excited" Friend,
Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A ~OFFICIAL Mrs. Samberg~

No comments: