Saturday 28 March 2009

For All Of You Arizona Students, Can You Say, "A-I-M-S Testing This Week!!!"

What Up Peeps!!!!

First of all, I would like to DEEPLY apologize for not posting anything up for you from these last couple of weeks!!! Truthfully, and honestly, I've been excruciatingly busy with homework, boys, friends, and tests!!! (The reason why I said 'boys' was because I had 2 boyfriends-not really at the same time-since I had last talked to you!!! But, I'll tell you all about that in the next couple of blog entries from now!!!) Today, I want to talk to you about AIMS testing this following week!! (I'm really talking to the North Canyon High School students here!!)

I believe the testing begins on Wednesday the 1st and Thursday the 2nd!! On these two AIMS tests, they will cover both Math and Science subjects!!! Thankfully for me, I don't have to take the Science portion of the AIMS because I'm a Sophomore and had already taken it last year!!! For all of you Freshman out there, "Good luck with the Science portion of the AIMS test!!!" Here is a helpful tip for everyone who is taking the AIMS test(s) on Wednesday and/or Thursday: Take your time on EACH problem. Breath in nice and calmly. These tests are NOT timed at all.....so, don't rush it!!! Eat a nice and healthy breakfast before you go to school on Wednesday and/or Thursday!!! And don't forget to have plenty of rest!!! ;-)

I really, honestly, don't want to do ANYMORE AIMS testing for the rest of this year!!! But, like any student who goes to school, I have no choice!!! {chuckle} I remember back in Indiana, we had to take this one specific type of test called ISTEP!! It was a test just like AIMS that covered every subject in school!! I had hated taking the ISTEP test and had dreaded the topic of it!!! Ahhh.....those were the days!!! LOL!!! Well, Peeps, I better get going!!! Good Luck everyone in North Canyon High School on your AIMS testing come Wednesday and/or Thursday!!! See you then!!!

*Remember*~Take your time on the AIMS test(s)!!! It might be a great idea to meditate (clear your mind) before you take the test(s)!!!

Your "Busy" Friend,
Saidah Kamaria Wilson A.K.A Princess Caspian

No comments: