Tuesday 13 January 2009

Video's That I Like and For You To Enjoy!!!

What Up Peeps!!!

This is the start of a new year!!! Welcome to 2009!!! I would like to celebrate by giving you 2 videos that I personally like that I think are interesting and cool!! The first one here is called, "Moments in Love"!!! The creators of this song, they go by Art of Noise, are INCREDIBLE!!! Their music is unique and is basically like noise!! That is why they call themselves The Art of Noise!! So, here's their music video for Moments in Love!! Enjoy!! (Click on this link below to see the music video!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIcmIhOesaI

So, what did you think of the music video? Pretty different and artistic isn't it?! It's very complex in meaning as well!!! This is one of my all time favorite songs and music videos EVER created!!! So, you tell me.....what did you think of this music video?!

There is one more video I would like for you to see!!! It's from The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian!!! This video is the exclusive bloopers made from the cast and producers!!! It's really funny-I think!!! So, here's the bloopers from The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian!!! Enjoy!!! (Click on this link below to see the bloopers!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxfcUH4jCbo

So, what did you think of the bloopers?! Pretty funny, huh?! My favorite part is when Peter is on the horse and says, "I'm Prince Caspian!" And Ben Barnes, A.K.A Prince Caspian says, "No you are not! Get off!" LOL!! I loved that clip!! So, you tell me...what did you think of these bloopers?! If you haven't gotten the DVD yet, would you want to now, after seeing that video?!

Well, Peeps, I gotta go!!! I'll talk to you guys later!!! This surely isn't the last you've heard from me!!! Take care!!! And HAPPY 2009!!!

*Remember*~This is 2009!!! A new year to start all over again!! Think carefully about your decisions and have fun!!!

Your "Happy and Excited" Friend,
Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A Princess Caspian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I love the Prince Caspian bloopers. The best part was Anna starts laughing after the kiss. Ben is so shy almost blushing. Anna should be blushing not Ben. He's such a gentleman!
Beside i think Anna laughed on purpose. So that she can kiss Ben again. William can never be Prince Caspian. I have added some rare pics of Ben from Hyrise in Facebook. Check it out. Keep up the good work.

God bless you.