Saturday 23 August 2008

Play'n Solo

What Up Peeps!!!

I would first of all, like to wish Ben Barnes a Happy 27th Birthday!!! "I hope you've enjoyed it, Ben!!!" I am incredibly happy for Ben Barnes!!! "I hope you see that post I had made for you, Ben, really soon!!! Enjoy being 27!!!!"

Poem Background:This poem is called Play'n Solo. I had wrote this poem when I was in the 8th grade!! Play'n Solo is about me having an opening spot to play a solo in Band!!! I was incredibly happy.....but, yet, scared out of my mind!!! I love to be the center of attention, don't get me wrong!!! But at the same time, I am incredibly shy as well!!! So, here's Play'n Solo, where you'll find out how I had survived my first Band solo!!! Enjoy!!!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Play'n Solo:
Heart's pound'n hard,
Hands shaking,
Throat dry,
And sweating;
All symtoms of nervousness.
What am I doing?-
I ask myself.
This is a big risk.-
I scare myself.
Here I go......
Each note I played......
silence......
Each pause I made.....
silence......
All I can hear.....
is my heart pound'n hard.
As I played, I focused on each
note.
Once I finished.....
applause!!
Everyone loved me!!
Throat still dry;
Hands still shaking;
And heart still pound'n hard;
I head back to my seat.
Yes!
I did it!
I just played my first solo!

Written By:
Sanjaya
A.K.A
Saidah Wilson
``````````````````````````````````````````
So, what did you think?! Did you like it, hate it....it was ok?! Peeps, don't be afraid to comment!!! I love feedback!!! It helps me learn what I need to do, and keeps my spirits up!!! I had put Sanjaya in my poem because back at the time, I had a HUGE crush on Sanjaya!!! But, that was sooo long ago!!! LOL!!!

Well, Peeps, I best be going!!!
*Remember*~You will be coming into fortune.

Your "Courageous" Friend,
Saidah Kamaria Wilson, A.K.A Princess Caspian

No comments: