Saturday 3 May 2008

The 365 On T.V.!!!

What Up, Peeps!!


As the weeks of American Idol are SOON coming to a close, sadly enough, Brook White got voted off on Wednesday night!! As my dad would say,"She was a mess!!" She was definitely emotional as she was singing to us for the very last time on the show!! Now,
  1. David Archuleta

  2. Jason Castro

  3. David Cook

  4. Syesha Mercado

are our top 4!!! Who do you think will win the title,"American Idol?" Who do you think will get voted off of American Idol next week? Vote now by making a comment on this website!! Personally, I think it'll be between David Cook or David Archuleta who'll win the title ,"American Idol"!! But, that's just me!!

ATTENTION, ALL HANNAH MONTANA FANS!!!!! There will be a NEW episode of Hannah Montana this Sunday night @ 8/7c!! If you miss it, DON'T WORRY!!! They will show the new episode again over the week!!

ATTENTION, ALL MITCHEL MUSSO FANS!!!! On Radio Disney, they are playing Mitchel Musso AND Emily Osments' DUET, If I Didn't Have You!! Check it out!! It will be on the CD, Disney Mania, coming out on May 20th!! I had just heard it this morning!!! It's totally killer!! Let me just say that it has a techno sound to it!!! So, it's really good!! The song is for the movie, Monster's Ink Inc.!! So, it's really cool!!

ATTENTION ALL MILEY CYRUS HATERS AND LOVERS!!! On the magazine, Vanity Fair, there has been some controversies over Miley Cyrus's photos with her dad and her alone!! I would like to say that I kinda "expected" this to happen!! Now, HOLD ON Miley Cyrus lovers before you attack me!!! I like Miley Cyrus as much as the next person, but, you gotta admit that those photos are pretty disturbing for the young and the old!! This situation reminds me of Vanessa Ann Hugens and her nude pictures controversy!! Maybe Miley KNEW what she was doing, and maybe she didn't!!! Who knows!! She's been getting into alot of publicity....which makes me wonder if that's what got her to this predicament!! But, I STILL do like her show and songs!!! I just don't think she's a great role model for young girls to follow!! YOU can decide whether you agree with that statement or not by making a comment on this website!!!

ATTENTION ALL SPANISH-SPEAKING AMIGAS!!!(and non-Spanish-Speaking Amigas) I would like to say HAPPY EARLY CINCO DE MAYO!!!! To celebrate, on Monday night @ 9/8c, there will be a George Lopez marathon on Nick at Nite!!! Join me as we celebrate the holiday!! Have fun!!!


Well, that's all the 365 on T.V. right now!!! More to come later!!!

*Remember*~Now is a great time to broaden your scope of influence.

Your "Updated" Friend, Saidah Wilson, A.K.A Crisco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^.^ seems like you have been having fun! Looks great =D See you at school...can't wait till its over ;D